Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another newbie with a vvc plan
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Discussions-> Forum closed - use www.metropower.infoMessage format

skrib
Posted 2/1/2014 6:56 PM (#708208)
Subject: Another newbie with a vvc plan

Regular

Ive been floating around the forum for years now but ive finally bought an R100 so thought it was time to introduce myself.

You can see from my sig ive owned a few mg/rovers in the past. From owning my first vvc i wanted to convert a metro but never had the space at home. After various moves weve ended up buying a place with a nice long drive and i managed to find a cheap sectional garage to work in! So, now that its looking possible ive got myself a base car.

I bought the car off the forum and had a nice 500 mile round trip to pick it up. Its in good shape and was spot on all the way home so the journey was worth it. heres a link to the for sale ad.....http://www.metropower.org.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=79629&posts=7

Its obviously gonna take some time to get all the bits together for the conversion so ive insured my girlfriend on it as well so she can get some extra practice to help pass her test. I thought shed hate the little granny chariot but she actually really likes it! Hopefully it wont take her long cos im getting a bit bored of the old diesels and there 4k revs, need soemthign a bit more fun.

If anyones interested in seeing any of my previous cars let me know, ive got a few pics i think. Once i get chance to take a few pics of the 100 ill start a journal up, im not normaly one for doing stuff like that but itll be nice to be able to look back over it i guess.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software