Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ascot 100 VVC - excellent condition Brooklands Green
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   For Sale & Wanted-> For SaleMessage format

100Vi
Posted 22/5/2016 9:06 PM (#722130)
Subject: Ascot 100 VVC - excellent condition Brooklands Green
Expert

Shell has done around 31,000 miles, car is as tidy as you are going to find anywhere now. Left rear arch is mint as the car had a whole new genuine wing around 3 years ago (original was lightly dented then knocked about with a hammer to 'repair' by previous owner) drivers side arch is in brilliant condition
MOT Until April 2017
All the usual bits - TF160 Engine, BMC CDA carbon fibre airbox, all MEMs 2 ECU and ancilliaries,200Vi downpipes, purely because they were what we had at home after my 200Vi threw it's cambelt off. The engine set up was in our previous VVC, a '97 GTa. When it went into this shell it had fitted new cambelt and tensioners, aux belt, water pump, thermostat, full clutch kit etc
GTa 5.5" wide steel wheels (the wheeltrim is because I repainted 3 of the 4 then ran out of steam! wheel still needs painting, plus I wanted to look like a shoddy old 'tro)
The 175 60 13 A539 Yokohama tyres have only around 1000 miles on them
GTi Rollbars front and back, polybushed, GTi rear cans, MGF rear cans on front. Lowered, individualised, GTi Lower arms (new genuine Rover) 115D radiator, re-cored. Mike Satur upgraded MGF front brake kit - drilled/groved vented discs with Ferodo pads (£150 worth) black diamond braided hoses to front
Interior - MK2 ZR160 half leather with matching door cards, MGF 'Momo' alloy and perforated leather gearknob, Lotus Elise passenger foot rest, Sabelt harnesses

Etc ! I have owned this car for over 6 years, always garaged. Reason for sale, very reluctantly but having the MOT done reminded me very starkly that I have only done just under 1000 miles since the last MOT, and since it has Gti clocks fitted it over reads slightly. It isn't going to get used any more this year, tax insurance etc is a waste for 1000 miles a year so I think it is time for it to go. Like a lot of VVC's engine isn't the quietest, I haven't wired the tacho up, that's pretty much it. Usuable but could be even better. There is a lot of money in this car and many hours of our time.

£1200 for quick sales. Option to buyer to purchase other parts, GTi MPi wheels, hydro pump, Janspeed downpipes, black powder coated 6 point cage with door bars, etc before I offer them for sale

I am in Wiltshire, 13 miles from Junction 17 of the M4 motorway
07837 695502

Edited by 100Vi 22/5/2016 9:08 PM
Darrell
Posted 3/6/2016 2:53 AM (#722188 - in reply to #722130)
Subject: RE: Ascot 100 VVC - excellent condition Brooklands Green
Regular

Wow...!!! I would love to have this in my life.
PSQ
Posted 15/7/2016 2:15 PM (#722391 - in reply to #722130)
Subject: RE: Ascot 100 VVC - excellent condition Brooklands Green
New user

hi, can you post an email to contact you?
I,ve sent you PM but i got no answer.
I have no uk phone number, I´m in Spain.
regards,
rob
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software