Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

metro gti mpi for sale offers
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   For Sale & Wanted-> For SaleMessage format

beany113
Posted 7/10/2015 5:02 PM (#719768 - in reply to #719767)
Subject: RE: metro gti mpi for sale offers

Veteran

bagio1986 - 7/10/2015 4:34 PM

Get a life people!! iv posted a car for sale what's the problem? I can't be arsed sitting here discribing it if u were interested you would have contacted the number above with ur offer and would have spoke to u about car.

It's nothing to do with getting a life . It's the forum rules. If your gunna post something it needs pictures and it needs a decent description and it needs a price. If you don't like the rules I'm sure eBay is always another option
petrol_head
Posted 7/10/2015 5:43 PM (#719769 - in reply to #719603)

drive it like its hired

Thread needs to be deleted...
beany113
Posted 7/10/2015 7:35 PM (#719771 - in reply to #719603)

Veteran

^^^^^^^^^
toyor888
Posted 7/10/2015 8:29 PM (#719772 - in reply to #719767)

bagio1986 - 7/10/2015 4:34 PM

Get a life people!! iv posted a car for sale what's the problem? I can't be arsed sitting here discribing it if u were interested you would have contacted the number above with ur offer and would have spoke to u about car.

To be perfectly honest, it is the worst advert I have ever seen.

If someone cannot be bothered to do the bare minimum which is to describe what they are selling in an accurate fashion then I personally question not only how committed they are to selling something but also their moral fibre. If the person cannot be bothered to spend time on composing an advert selling the virtues of the car, will they have spent the time to look after it? Do they know how to look after it?

It could have more rust than the Titanic. It could be cleaner than a nuns minge. It could be any colour under the sun. It could be crash damaged. It could be road legal, it may not? It could be stolen/recovered? It could have moon miles? The fact of the matter is that WE ARE NOT FUCKING MIND READERS and if you have so little courtesy for people's time that you think you are important enough for us to phone to establish basic crap like that when you are trying to sell something then you are either very naive or EXTREMELY THICK.

I will wager that it's rotten, I will guess it's not MOT'd and that it's either red, white, grey, green or black? That's the likelihood based on 'averages' and so I will make you a serious offer on that basis - I will give you nothing for it, you can keep it as I wouldn't be interested. I'm not phoning you to find that out.

Edited by toyor888 7/10/2015 8:30 PM
bagio1986
Posted 7/10/2015 10:33 PM (#719775 - in reply to #719603)

Ha ha Got too much time on ur hands u have Bet u wear your fingers out faster than the tyres on your car u TWAT!!!
toyor888
Posted 7/10/2015 10:55 PM (#719777 - in reply to #719603)

See. I told you. It's rotten, that's why the illiterate little spastic has spied his arse. Never mind poppet, you can always pop it on freecycle.

Aw Diddums...
bagio1986
Posted 8/10/2015 8:51 AM (#719782 - in reply to #719603)

The only thing rotten is YOU!! Now fuck off my thread end of not lowering myself to ur level IMMATURE!!
stormgreygti
Posted 8/10/2015 11:01 AM (#719783 - in reply to #719603)

Roversport replica

The car does look very clean from the outside due to the respray from the photos I've seen.

If people were genuinely interested, I'm sure contacting on the number In the original post would be obvious. With a lot of free ads you don't tend to get too much information anyway.

I know the advert didn't when I bought my gti.

Connor.

Edited by stormgreygti 8/10/2015 11:02 AM
Dave 20VTRO
Posted 9/10/2015 12:41 PM (#719796 - in reply to #719603)
Elite Veteran

THE RULES OF THE FOR SALE SECTION:

ALL posts must be comprehensively understandable and have accurate descriptions
Please NO OFFENSIVE replys to items for sale
When your item is SOLD or is otherwise no longer available please make a final post stating the same.
There will be NO 'feeler' or 'testing of the water' threads. These will be INSTANTLY REMOVED by admin. Your item is for sale or isn't. PERIOD.
NO Hijacking of other peoples threads if you have something similar for sale then please post it yourself.
YOU MUST DISPLAY A PRICE FOR YOUR ITEM(s) NO 'OFFERS'. Even if it is a rough guess, you'll be allowed to request offers AFTER BASE PRICE IS present on your item(s)
Posts WITHOUT the sellers location (via the control panel, or in the thread) WILL be removed. This is something members find so very frustrating. Yet it is so easy to settle.
Admin and moderators WILL remove any posts that don't Obide by these rules, they will contact you directly if your for sale thread has been removed. They will explain why and will follow these rules.
Admin also recommend:

Pictures pictures pictures!! The more the better! People want to see what they are buying. (use photo bucket or Flickr to host images, then copy the img code onto the post
A nice full description of the item, it's history, it's condition And what benefit it gives in your opinion.
Postage costs (even if you guess roughly, I'm sure the buyer won't mind paying you an extra quid or two to cover a nice safely packaged item)

Thank you,
ADMIN
itsonlyme
Posted 11/10/2015 7:55 PM (#719818 - in reply to #719796)
Master Parts Seller

it would be great if this is enforced, its also good to get somebody to notice such threads

Dave 20VTRO - 9/10/2015 12:41 PM

THE RULES OF THE FOR SALE SECTION:

ALL posts must be comprehensively understandable and have accurate descriptions
Please NO OFFENSIVE replys to items for sale
When your item is SOLD or is otherwise no longer available please make a final post stating the same.
There will be NO 'feeler' or 'testing of the water' threads. These will be INSTANTLY REMOVED by admin. Your item is for sale or isn't. PERIOD.
NO Hijacking of other peoples threads if you have something similar for sale then please post it yourself.
YOU MUST DISPLAY A PRICE FOR YOUR ITEM(s) NO 'OFFERS'. Even if it is a rough guess, you'll be allowed to request offers AFTER BASE PRICE IS present on your item(s)
Posts WITHOUT the sellers location (via the control panel, or in the thread) WILL be removed. This is something members find so very frustrating. Yet it is so easy to settle.
Admin and moderators WILL remove any posts that don't Obide by these rules, they will contact you directly if your for sale thread has been removed. They will explain why and will follow these rules.
Admin also recommend:

Pictures pictures pictures!! The more the better! People want to see what they are buying. (use photo bucket or Flickr to host images, then copy the img code onto the post
A nice full description of the item, it's history, it's condition And what benefit it gives in your opinion.
Postage costs (even if you guess roughly, I'm sure the buyer won't mind paying you an extra quid or two to cover a nice safely packaged item)

Thank you,
ADMIN
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software