Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New guy that always wanted a VVC metro
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Discussions-> Forum closed - use www.metropower.infoMessage format

Brettg40
Posted 22/10/2014 8:38 PM (#715140)
Subject: New guy that always wanted a VVC metro
New user

Hi there, i've decided to buy a metro as i owned one as my first car many years ago and absolutely loved it, that being said it's actually a Rover 111 Gsi ha. Over the course of my life so far cars have always played a big part in taking up ALOT of my free time, but i'm sure you all know how enjoyable it is. I have had vast experience in VW's, but thought it was time to give some love to a metro, people say i have real bad taste, but i disagree . 1 of my car pals used to play with metros a few years ago but it was before i knew him so never got a chance to get involved, anyway......

I picked this beauty up a few weeks ago

£400, i'm well happy with it. I garaged it straight away while i gather parts for a VVC 160 conversion. Already have a couple of bits and bobs, need an engine next really. I'm hoping to do the swap over winter (weather dependant, my garage is a council garage in a block)

I've already started speaking to a few people who are members on here no doubt, hopefully i'll get to meet a lot of others at shows and via this forum.
Are there many people based in the midlands on here, or any local meets you have?

Cheers,
Brett

Brettg40
Posted 25/10/2014 5:36 PM (#715213 - in reply to #715140)
Subject: RE: New guy that always wanted a VVC metro
New user

Cheers for the warm welcome ha...
111Sli
Posted 26/10/2014 12:11 AM (#715217 - in reply to #715140)
Subject: RE: New guy that always wanted a VVC metro

Transport Guru

MP Moderator

Hey Brett. Welcome to Metropower.

I am definately one for forums but it seems most of the action these days takes place over on the FB page. Where it's there for a week then forgotten and lost forever... Hey ho.

You have a very clean car and I was actually trying to pursuade a friend to buy it lol

Start a journal- let's get these forums alive again. ??
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software