Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

gti rally car
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Discussions-> Forum closed - use www.metropower.infoMessage format

kilmory
Posted 30/4/2014 9:49 AM (#711722)
Subject: gti rally car

Hi thought i had better tell you about my metro gti rally car,about 3 yrs ago i bought a rover100 with a160vvc for a laugh grew to love it and drive most days. about 6 months ago i bought a metro gti rally car in bits it came with loads of bits wheels engines boxes etc,started giving it a refresh and bringing it up to currant standards, so far ive sorted the front subframe with all new bits, fitted seat rails to floor, harnessbar etc its going well but i have set myself a challenge in having it ready for a round of the scottish tarmack championship at our new local event http://www.dunfermlinecarclub.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46:new-venue-machrihanish&catid=10trc
5th and 6th july. the car was not going to be ready but i have agreed to let a mate of my fathers use it for this event its his 65th bday and he allways wanted to compete so i said if he got his bars test the cars there for him. he did and now the pressures on to finish it in time. will post pics latter if any wants to see them. its getting there but i have still to find some parts and hope you will help with advice etc.
munday
Posted 30/4/2014 11:28 AM (#711723 - in reply to #711722)
Subject: RE: gti rally car

Expert

Everyone will be interested in pics dude. Best to upload them to photobucket or similar rather than directly uploading them to here.

Plenty of advice on offer and over on the FB page too (will get quicker responses on there but also a lot of morons )
DotMatrix
Posted 30/4/2014 1:21 PM (#711724 - in reply to #711722)
Subject: RE: gti rally car

Expert

welcome. sounds like an exciting project
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software