Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not new but returning member!
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Discussions-> Forum closed - use www.metropower.infoMessage format

MuffinMan96
Posted 2/8/2015 9:53 PM (#719245)
Subject: Not new but returning member!

Hi all!

I first became active on here about 2 years ago when I got a VVC metro as my first car. It had severe rust issues and a few months later was sold as a donor car to have its engine ripped out and put into a race car.

I tried a few other cars that I'm not overly proud to say I've owned *cough 106 XSi *cough* and after attending a local retro car meet I started chatting with a chap that had an ex hot hatch race metro that also had a VVC, I got into some trouble with the constabulary in that and at the time thought I was going to get points and fined. So alas I got rid.

I then thought, 'aah maybe a sensible option' and got a 1.1 metro S...about 2 weeks later I made a 250 mile round trip to go and buy a VVC engine to whack in. Sensible, it seems, wasn't my thing. The project never really got on its feet as I needed the use of my car daily and didn't really have the space or knowledge to get it done quickly. So I got rid of that metro too.

Again tried some more cars, ended up with a Fiesta mk3 with an RS 1.6 CVH engine. An encounter with what I presume was a patch of ice meant a trip to the hospital for me and a trip to the scrappy for the Fezbomb.

Aaaand about 2 days ago, went and got another VVC metro (well, R100) I'm definitely addicted.

I'll stop waffling on now, I'll attach pictures in case any of you guys remember seeing any posts involving my 'tros.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software