Metropower Portal
Metropower Portal
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

100 kensington vvc
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Gallery-> Members' JournalsMessage format

dantd100
Posted 26/9/2016 2:15 AM (#722748 - in reply to #722303)
Subject: RE: 100 kensington vvc

got a well priced exhaust and part fitted before I ran out of time. also got a set of mpi alloys as I don't fancy buying spacers and extended studs ets to make the wellers fit on the front. having a few problems bleeding te coolant system but other than that theres not a lot to do apart from the 2 small patches that need welding. also got a 160 airbox to fit and wired in a fan override switch
MetroGaz
Posted 26/9/2016 4:54 PM (#722752 - in reply to #722303)
Veteran

Hi Danny

It's getting there and you will enjoy it when you first take it down the road!

MG
dantd100
Posted 28/11/2016 5:04 PM (#722997 - in reply to #722303)

again, havent touched it for a long time. mainly due to lack of funds. i have however bought a set of decent mpi alloys and some half decent tyres. the wellers are sat in the garage as the only way they would fit over the brakes would be with a huge spacer, which im not really a fan of the 'poke' look. looks alot better now anyway so win win. was about to bleed up the brakes and upon opening the reservoir, found that it was full of water mixed in with old fluid (probably from having no calipers fitted for so long?) . anyway, sacked it it for now but on the whole its starting to look like a full car again. still requires welding which, all going to plan, will be done very soon. found that the heater matrix is leaking so have aqcuired another, still to be replaced. whilst investigating the matrix i found that the soundproofing under the dash was wet, water thought not coolant. windscreen seal isnt looking 100% so hopefully thatll be an easy fix. will put some pics up when i get time.

drove about 10 metres down the drive to turn it around and got stuck. its going to be a pain in the arse on the roads
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software